4073 Hampshire Lane
Santa Clara Community Organization
No response to how long applicant has lived in Ward 7
Lived in Eugene for 10 years
Vice President EugeneRetailers.com
Occupational background: In California:
- Director Property Mgmt – 3,500 Units
- Residential/Commercial Real Estate Sales
- Mortgage Lending/Investments
- Condo Conversions
- Owner – Little Orchid Annie’s Flower Shop
Educational background: Master’s USC Psychology/Microbiology.
Prior governmental experience: No response.
1. How would you describe Ward 7 in terms of physical, social and demographic characteristics? Ward 7 is a combination of homes, commercial, business, apartment dwellers, churches. It lacks community spirit!
2. What are your unique qualification for representing Ward 7? I have excellent social skills which lends itself to communicating with all people. I also can agree to disagree!
3. What are the three most important issues facing the residents of Ward 7?
1. Lack of planning for growth
3. Community input re planning
4. What do you see as the most pressing need for the Eugene community and what would be your top priority a City Councilor? The most pressing problem in Lane County is the homeless. A plan to build a similar & larger facility similar to Eugene Mission is imperative along with similar services.
5. Describe your experience working with a diversity of perspective and opinion.
I have not worked in a government setting. However, I have interacted in business with people of all types.
6. How would you work to effectively convey your viewpoint and make decisions as a City Councilor? I would make it a point to go out to homes & businesses and discuss their needs & ideas!
7. Describe your experience in the formation or implementation of public policy and regulations. I have not worked in a government setting. However, I have interacted in business with people of all types and interests.